Monday marked Namesake's 5th anniversary! The comic launched on Oct. 5, 2010 with a massive dump of the prologue and a good chunk of chapter 1 for readers to devour right away.
Since then, we have released:
- A prologue, 22 chapters, 4 intermissions
- More than 700 pages of storyline (703 according to Meg's estimate)
- 2 print volumes (yes, vol. 3 is coming)
We have brought Namesake to the following cities via conventions, stores, or fan meetings:
- Bethesda, Maryland
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Montreal, Quebec
- New York City, New York
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Reading, Pennsylvania
- Seattle, Washington
- Toronto, Ontario
- Washington, D.C.
And we'll be attending our first overseas convention in November!
- Leeds, United Kingdom: Nov. 14-15 (Thought Bubble Festival)
We have shipped books all over the world, including to a very tiny island in the Pacific.
Thank you all for being amazing fans! We'll have one page of story this week, and Saturday is our NYCC update. Isa and Meg will be at table W8 in Artist Alley. Will you be there? Please come see us!